Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stockpile!

Oh how I get so excited when I am able to get enough of something to hold us over for a bit! I am not a shelf clearer....but I will stock up when the price is right! Right now, I have about a year supply of laundry detergent, 20 toothbrushes, a years worth of toothpaste, 4-6 months of body wash, about 30 razors, a years worth of dishwasher tabs, a bunch of hot sauce, tons of baby wipes and some pasta (there is more, but those are the ones I can think of...) I love that I do not have to buy these things for a while! Here are some items that end up being close to free and you should wait to stock up when the price hits rock bottom!

Toothpaste
toothbrushes
body wash
pasta
bbq sauce
frozen vegetables

Anything else???

No comments:

Post a Comment