Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Organizing my Coupons...

The first step to saving is to get your coupons organized! I hate to get to a store and see an amazing deal on something that I know I have a coupon for but have no idea where to coupon is! I try very hard to keep up with organizing my coupons, but am not always able to. My coupons are stored using the binder method. I actually have 2 binders, one for H&B items and one for grocery items. I love this method of organization because I am able to see every coupon I have. There are many other methods and you have to find the one that works for you!
I also carry in my purse a coupon "accordian". I am not sure what they are actually called, but they are the wallet size organizer that has tabs. My tabs are labeled with the names of the stores I go to most often. When I know there is a deal coming up on an item, I find the coupons and stick them in the section for the store where the deal is. That way, if I am out and happen to be close to the store, I can stop in and grab the deal and the coupons are always with me! I also keep the store coupons in this so I can check for any coupons as I am shopping. This has helped me many times since I am not one that is able to go out on Sunday morning and spend the day shopping when the deals first begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment